Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Kidney stone fireworked!!


Turns out when they put a stent in your kidney it looks like a bungee cord. Ew! The dr asked if I wanted to keep it. Ummmm... No!?

The great news is that the doctor was even surprised with how well the sound wave blasting procedure worked. There is a very small piece still hanging out in there, but its minimal. If it does decide to cruise out of there it shouldn't be a problem. 

The stent came out today and was no problem. Those "in office procedures" can be frightening, but in office means normal and easy. It was!

I have a regular CT scan on Monday and I will meet with Dr Lee next Wednesday to check on our normal stuff. I feel great and really optimistic about this scan and meeting. Everything has felt great and I have been taking good care of myself. I'm really good at summer! 

No comments: