Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Baby you're a firework!


Tomorrow is kidney stone blasting day! I don't feel nervous about it at all. I actually keep forgetting that its scheduled for tomorrow. I watched the fireworks in Tillamook for the fourth and pictured my little stonehenge blasting to pieces. 

I will also wake up with a stent which I hear is super fun. "Just some discomfort" they say. Ha! We'll see how severe the discomfort is! The doc wants to check out why my ureter is not draining properly. He seems pretty confident that its kinked or is scar tissue. There is the possibility that its something else, but is unlikely. 

Cannon is a little nervous about mom being in pain. He has an amazing amount of empathy that kid. I'm sure all will be well. 

I check in early and surgery is scheduled for 730. If you happen to check the clock between 730 and 845, visualize some fireworks!!! 

No comments: